Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bleak 2009

So much had happened lately, and that has set me to do some serious thinking about my life.

Year 2008 was a long and tiring year, with lots of efforts and long hours put in at work. But I've got nothing out of all these, there was no extra monies earned, poor bonus, and did not even receive any compliments. All that I've gained are bad health and sleepless nights.

I was actually looking forward to a better year, but my hopes crashed with the arrival of the economic crisis. Coupled with a fall on the 2nd day of the new year that had badly hurt my back, and also with all the unhappiness encountered at work, I know that I should be prepared for more difficult times ahead.

However, the stress at work and the flu virus are giving me real hard times, and I think I can't take it anymore. So, even though I do understand how bad the situation is right now, I have still decided to leave this job and look for a new one. Right after I get my bonus in end Feb, I will then give official notice.

This is not an easy decision, as this job pays well. But weighing between good money or good health, I will go for the latter. I have sacrificed enough for the stupid job and I have also had enough nonsense from the stupid boss, so it's time I move on and think for myself.

So, my dear frens, please pray hard for me, and better still if you could keep me informed of any job openings that you come across. I will love you much much forever! (^o^)

No comments: