Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Missing You

Last week, was the second week without him.
It was my toughest week over the last 10 months.

Everything seems not to be the same anymore since he left.
The rain began pouring heavily everyday.
The train was congested even at the early hour of 645am.
The lunch crowd was much worse than it used to be.
And, the sun has since been hiding from me.

29 Aug, at the end of my toughest week, he wrote me an email.

"Its 6pm, pls go home and rest. Or chill out and relax.
This is an instruction from someone who can no longer instructs you anymore."

At that moment, I felt the rain in my eyes, and the sun in my heart.

He is someone whom I felt that I was never really close to, until he left. Something since then is missing in my life, I can feel the emptiness in my heart, and I don't feel good about it.

This week, is the third week without him.
It is tougher than the last toughest week.

I think I'm starting to miss him.

No comments: